Cost of freezing off lots of tiny moles on my face?

I'm 15 years old, and I have lots of tiny moles on my face, and they really bother me (about 10, some a little bigger than others) I seem to be getting more lately and I just hate them, they're embarrassing. I know mole removal is very expensive, would insurance cover any of it? I don't think any are cancerous, they're very small but obviously I wouldn't know for sure. What is the cost of getting about six frozen off? I had a friend get one frozen off and it didn't leave a scar, but I'm still freaked out about that too. Just help please. thanks

Favorite Answer

I removed several moles with a natural product called Dermatend.

It worked great for me :) It's $39 and that can remove several moles.

I actually documented my use of it and created a website with all the info. The link is below.

Good luck!!

Moles are generally darkish growths which may show up all around. These can be taken off using surgical treatment, or even better through a variety of home cures or products.

Surgical procedure is overpriced, costing from around $150-400 and it can result in scarring. Do-it-yourself solutions are usually economical and even will be able to remove ugly moles inside a few days without having keloids.

Do-it-yourself solutions can include apple cider vinegar, cumin seeds, or even baking soda and castor oil used over a small period.

well, office visit is a flat rate of like fifty these days. maybe if you call and schedule it all together they'll only charge you that. you'll have to call a bunch of respectable doctor's offices if you want it done right. i used a wart freezing thing for skin tabs on my neck. it worked, but it hurts and bleeds. you need a doc!1