Cost of freezing off lots of tiny moles on my face?

I'm 15 years old, and I have lots of tiny moles on my face, and they really bother me (about 10, some a little bigger than others) I seem to be getting more lately and I just hate them, they're embarrassing. I know mole removal is very expensive, would insurance cover any of it? I don't think any are cancerous, they're very small but obviously I wouldn't know for sure. What is the cost of getting about six frozen off? I had a friend get one frozen off and it didn't leave a scar, but I'm still freaked out about that too. Just help please. thanks

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I removed several moles with a natural product called Dermatend.

It worked great for me :) It's $39 and that can remove several moles.

I actually documented my use of it and created a website with all the info. The link is below.

Good luck!!

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Moles are generally darkish growths which may show up all around. These can be taken off using surgical treatment, or even better through a variety of home cures or products.

Surgical procedure is overpriced, costing from around $150-400 and it can result in scarring. Do-it-yourself solutions are usually economical and even will be able to remove ugly moles inside a few days without having keloids.

Do-it-yourself solutions can include apple cider vinegar, cumin seeds, or even baking soda and castor oil used over a small period.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

well, office visit is a flat rate of like fifty these days. maybe if you call and schedule it all together they'll only charge you that. you'll have to call a bunch of respectable doctor's offices if you want it done right. i used a wart freezing thing for skin tabs on my neck. it worked, but it hurts and bleeds. you need a doc!1

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.