GUYS, what do you think of a girl that is a police officer?

Do you get turned on? And yes she would be as hot as you want her. So would you like the "girl of your dreams" if she was a police officer? What would you do?

If she was your type and she was a police officer would you still think of her as hot. Also what would you do? (AND bubba NICE MESSAGE FOR ME)

Favorite Answer

My spouse is an officer! Her being an officer has nothing to do with what attracted me to her.

Source(s): Police Officer +30 years
  • JB

I work with a lot of female police officers. Some hot, some not. It does not matter. What matters is that they do the job. On the job, I just want my back up to be there and able to do the job. Off the job, I don't care what she does for a living, I care that we connect emotionally.

• birbal

i'm Asian and have a lot of Asian girlfriends which will nicely be dating or married to black adult adult males. ought to easily be wherein you reside. You additionally could desire to sense that for our families, dating exterior the race may be very superb and could many circumstances be taboo specially in a extremely popular kin. I in my opinion wouldn't have a variety on race, my husband is caucasian, in spite of the undeniable fact that i've got by no potential dated a black guy traditionally pondering the undeniable fact that I even have not extremely a lot. additionally, that's no longer approximately the 'measurement' that fears Asian women LoL playstation . To the H E fact under: could desire to've gotten injury via potential of an Asian female or something to think approximately so prepared approximately how detrimental Asian women are, this is very unhappy. a guy of any race can date another race as he pleases, and the question did no longer state that he best dated Asian women. On one greater be conscious, Asians do no longer seem the 'next weakest' race, easily Japan/China are a substantial united states of america interior the subsequent passable concerns so a ways as technology is going. Your fact sounded beautiful damn racist to me.

• Female cops are hot but they're nowhere close to what I would call the "girl of my dreams"

• Bill

I find female officers very hot, they come with their own handcuffs.

I think that's cool. Someone to go shooting with who would hopefully share my love of the Constitution and guns! :-) Hypothetically, if anything ever hit the fan, she'd be someone I could trust to keep her cool and contribute to safety of the family.

"So would you like the "girl of your dreams" if she was a police officer? "

Nope. I don't like any cops. They abuse the laws because they have a badge.

I don't care if a cop is a guy or girl. I don't like them period. But if that's the job you want then go for it.

More appealing than a crackhead, She has made something of herself.

My ex-wife is a cop...and I am VERY glad I am no longer with her and that she is someone else's problem (another cops problem, to be exact...lol).

Most of the female cops i've met............

were damn hot!