Girls what would you think if you was my girlfriend and i did this as an joke ?

I apparently have an high heel shoe fetish, i have an beautiful girlfriend who loves to wear high heels, if you were my girlfriend and i putted on a pair of your highest high heel shoes and imitate you just for a joke, and in the end i hold you and said i'm sorry and i was just joking and i love you forever, would you actually feel weird or what would you think ? I'm not gay I'm 100 % straight and i love my beautiful girlfriend. Can you please tell me what would you think if you were my girlfriend ?? I don't want to freak her out so much that she would dump me because i love her to death

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Amy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Why would you imitate her for a joke? Mockery does tend to piss people off.

If you want to wear heels, get your own.

• 1 decade ago

I think you are a troll but if you are for real I think I would run a mile. It is a very bad joke. I think this will freak her out but if that is something you really like to do and want in your life you must be honest and tell her and then take the consequences.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

First of all, I would hope that she wouldn't dump you over her shoes...but, i too am an avid shoe fan so: I would only be pissed if you stretched my shoe out or broke the heel!!!!

• 1 decade ago

I would think you were silly. but I wouldn't want you to ruin my shoes. Offer to buy her a new pair of shoes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • hoehl
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

It implies that she entirely likes you! Do you favor her? If so, opt for it and get to understand her higher! If you men are near peers nevertheless, ask her out! It are not able to harm! Good good fortune and wish I helped!

• 1 decade ago

Gotta tell you straight up, I would be freaked out by the behavior and I don't think I'd hang around.

I don't know any straight men who dress in women's clothing/shoes, sorry.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think your girlfriend is very lucky, my husband never says he loves me or hugs me, so lucky her.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

stop being weird, unless shes a moron she knows you were kidding.

• youre not using her feminine hygiene spray too are you??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.