Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

what will happen to the under age afghans refugee in the netherlands ?

what really happen to the under age afghans refugee in the netherlands ?

I am here for 3 month but still no answer,

I really need the government accept me, I need a safe place and I want to live here and grow myself and be succes and useful for my new society? do they really accept me and permit me to live ?!

Favorite Answer

To be honest, no-one can answer that question apart from the IND themselves.

They are the ones in possession of the info pertaining to your case, and of course are in the process of validating this. In practice, 3 months is actually not a long time. Some refugees have been left in limbo for a longer time that this.

In the last 20 years, the amount of asylum requests have increased dramatically, and unfortuntely for those genuine cases, there are many people who are purely economic migrants. Even this year alone, the amount of people rejected are greater than those who have their cases accepted http://www.ind.nl/en/Images/Asiel%20200905_tcm6-18...

Therefore cases now are investigated very carefully and this can of course take time.

I think you just have to be patient, and assuming your claim is genuine, then you will be able to make a new life here in the Netherlands upon completion of this investigation

Good luck