What are you to do when...?

What are you to do when you're super bummed out, basically angry, hating everything? I haven't been in a good mood at all. I mean it's not super horrible, i just don't feel happy at all. Not even my girlfriend can bring me up, and she's usually the only person who can. Now it's not about depression and all of that, cause trust me, i've had my share of that. I just don't know what to do. Me and my girl are sort of arguing all the time now, there's negative tension, i'm stressed cause i have so much work to do, my family's fighting is draining me out. I need something to cheer me up. Any ideas? Some advice? Anything positive will do. Thank you.

Favorite Answer

Go to Church. No Wonder you are down look at all the hetic things in your Life. Find A church to get involved in they have youth stuff its pretty fun ok Hope this Helps Hope you feel better real soon.

just find something to take your mind, like try to maybe workout to take away stress thts wat i do. and also maybe you can swim