Who is the least intelligent person on FOXNEWS?

I know what the cons are gonna say...So other than Colmes, who is it?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hannity is pretty damn retarded.

• 1 decade ago

Fox News is not the enemy that all you on the left seem to think! They have been vilified by the left because all of the networks that are liberal are way down in the ratings game! So they use every bit of their liberal assets and anchors to make up lies, misreport the facts, take things total out of context, etc.. in order, yet desperately, to gain a few points in the polls. But it is America that is on the losing end of this game. MSNBC, MBC, ABC, CNN, all are failing to report the truth, but would rather report lies based solely on their political agenda. And many ppl take them at their word... If you are looking to find truth, look to fox! Keith O'Nuts'o and R. Maddcow both need to get a life, both promote more hate than the entire fox network combined!

• Kicks
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Not sure who's the leat intelligent. Glenn Beck is the wackest! LOL

But that just his way of getting his point across...

I do think Fox is Fair and Balanced. But not the host's of the programs. Hannity's guest always portray's both sides of the issues. He usually has Dems and Repubs on his show all the time. He just doesn't agree with the dems! LOL

But the news content is truly Fair and Balanced

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Colmes is actually pretty smart and amicable but off track in ideology.......but some of the liberal guest they have on dont have the mental capacity of a 2 year old and are just as whiney.......

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

That's easy it's Geraldo Look at all the beautiful Intelligent ladies at Fox.I bet you watch Rachel Maddcow and the 3 stooges Matthews,Olbermann and Schultz at MSNBC.I like my news balanced not so far to the left it makes you cringe.

• 1 decade ago

Jeez I guess if you were a viewer of the other shows the lose in ratings you might bash the winner. What are you so afraid of? People finding out how stupid Liberal News shows are? or how stupid their viewers are? How is it the Fox news crushes the other cable news networks in ratings?? Answer that genious..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Geraldope Rivera

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Extremely tough call, I'm gonna say Beck or Hannity, both have room tempature IQ's and are racists, I feel sorry for their families :(

• zahid
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

EVEN "the least intelligent person on FOX NEWS" can WASH your BRAIN , So they are ALL intelligent ones.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Who ever wrote, "fair and unbiased", or whatever- I mean like we are supposed to believe this? Seriously? Major retard, if you ask me. Virtually instant dis-qualifier for viability right off the bat! I knew right away that I was being had-LOL.

• righty
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

oh.. thats it, it was only colmes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.