what should i do for back to school?

i need a cute hairstyle i can do with hair thats a little past shoulder length

some outfits that arent too expensive. (middle school) (like some from polyvore)

um... thats about it....

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well depending on the your style here is some ideas:

If your the girl that loves Color/is fun/Skaterish/Wild:

buy yourself a cute V neck Shirt in either dark colors or bright colors with a scarf to match. And Some black or wild color skinny jeans or Faded shorts. And converse or those cute skater shoes you can buy at collective and such. And wear your hair in a messy bun or go get it cut into desending layers with bangs. Go to Pac Sun or Wet Seal for them.

If your Preppy/Cheerleader&such:

go to American Eagle,Aeropostal,Forever 21 etc. and buy yourself a cute flowy Shirt and buy Some white shorts,and flip flops!!! And for you hair you can just curl it or straighten it.

If your Goth/Emo:

Buy those cute Demin Vest that are in style and layer it over one of your favorite colors and buy skinny jeans and put a huge belt along your Hips. And for your hair you can really do whatever! and i recommend Converse(: Since i don't do miuch shopping for this tuff i Suggest going to the mall?

Source(s): I love clothes(:
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You Should get like layers or side bangs. I have side bangs and they are really cute. Also try maybe platoes closet which is a store where people bring in used clothes that are less then a year old and all the clothes are inspected for stains, tears and other stuff. I have gotten a few things from there and they look like they are brand new. Hope this helps!

• 1 decade ago

For the outfits go to Platos Closet.

They have cheap clothes from stores that have cute clothes( aero, hollister, express, a&f, pacsun, etc.)

For the hairstyle why dont you do a low ponytail put to the side, then, if you have bangs, pull them back with some cute bobby pins.

hope i helped.

:)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

- messy bun

- curly pigtails

- straightened

- messy ponytail

- a pretty alice band

- cute slides

- curled

http://www.polyvore.com/back_to_school/collection?...

Have a look at any of these sets. Most of the clothe are from topshop.com which is pretty cheap and the clothes last forever. If there isn't a topshop near you, you can order online. Hope I helped XxX

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm not very sure about the hair, try getting layers?

For the clothes, just kind of mix and match some of your clothes, maybe buy a few T's and jeans/pants/leggings Just express your self with your clothes =]

• 1 decade ago

hairstyles: half up half down (pony tail,and pin your bangs up with a barrette) and in a salon, layers in the back, and some side-bangs.

outfits: 1. hot pink hollister shirt, with a jean skirt (from hollister also)

2. light blue shirt from, aeropostale, with a pair of dark blue jean shorts.

shoes: for number 1, a pair of short boots(boots that go a little bit above your ankles) (brown or black) and for number 2, some light pink flip-flops.

makeup: (for number 1) some, blue eyeliner,black mascara,and tan eyeshadow.(wih some light pink sparkly lipgloss) (for number 2) some mascara,(black) some, purple eyeshadow, and some lipgloss.(light pink)

• 4 years ago

the place i'm from public preparation isn't very sturdy so in case you have chose a sturdy preparation you may desire to attend to a private one. yet this truly relies upon, some public colleges are very sturdy and a few are very undesirable, merely as some inner maximum colleges are very sturdy and others very undesirable.

• 1 decade ago

You can get a concave haircut that is very in at the moment and pop to your local primark for nice fashionable clothes at low low prices

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ummm u can check out my polyvore for ideas:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=471405

for hair, get it cut with side bangs and straighten it and get some highlights :D

• 1 decade ago

maybe for the outfit you could try something like this,

http://www.polyvore.com/waking_up_in/set?id=104643...

but like not with as many accessories.

and then for your hair, you could pull it back and clip it, or maybe try dong two low pigtails or braids.

Source(s): i'm going into 7th grade(:
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.