You mean to tell me Jesus got up after being dead 2 days, and started walking around like nothin ever happened?

.

Yeah well what about the question of decomposition?

He was decomposing for two days at least, for crying out loud.

C'mon people, let's get real !

Big question:

How do adults believe this stuff?

.

Favorite Answer

that is correct...You have no faith...YES WE DO CUZ WE HAVE HIS SPIRIT....WHY are you here??

• Mrs. C

You are certainly not the first to doubt the resurrection. You are of the world and do not understand the things of the spirit. You cannot comprehend that there is anything beyond the flesh. You know of eating and drinking and sex. You know only a carnal (animal) nature. What is 'real' to you is what is real to animals.

29"Therefore since we are God's offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by man's design and skill. 30In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead."

32When they heard about the resurrection of the dead, some of them sneered, but others said, "We want to hear you again on this subject." 33At that, Paul left the Council. 34A few men became followers of Paul and believed.

Did you miss the part about Jesus being the son of God?

God made humans and sent his son Jesus to earth as a human. Jesus was still God. He was brutally killed, experienced the weight of every sin in the world and was in Hell, separated from his father for 3 days and rose again with the scars on his hands and feet.

There are miracles happening all around--even today. There have been people who came back to life after over 24 hours. I know of someone who died and came back to life hours later talking about heaven and God. I cannot believe that that is simply craziness or hallucination.

Ok he was actually dead for three days, and yes, his body decomposed just like any other body of flesh and blood. But he was resurrected three days later AS A SPIRIT CREATURE, an angel, if you will. That's why Mary mistook him for the gardener when she first saw him, because he left his fleshly body behind. Hope that answers your question :)

P.S How do adult believe this stuff? Well, it all makes sense when you have it explained in an easy to follow way. It is the truth after all.

Source(s): The Bible

The story of Jesus resurrection is copied from 30 or so other religions from thousands of years before Jesus supposedly existed. Son of God, born of a virgin, Alpha & Omega, Holy Trinity, THE CRUCIFICTION, RISING AFTER 3 DAYS, it's all taken from previous religions and there are records to show this.

Also, if someone can explain to me why Genesis ch. 1 says God created animals before Man, and Genesis ch. 2 says God created Man, then the animals, then I'll believe that the words of the Bible are absolute truth, and that Jesus did in fact, rise from the dead.

Until then, I'll continue to believe that the Bible is a collection of stories, passed down and re-interpreted from older stories.

3 days

My friend

Jesus was not just a man

The blood that flowed from his veins were Gods.

All things are possible

only believe.

Jesus was the first, of His kind, all who follow will be as He .

I seek my new Glorified body as He has.

Ever consider the Shroud of Toran

Jesus spirit and body passed through the cloth and all but burned His image in it.

No decay

First of His kind !

blessings

your friend

King David predicted in the Psalms that he would not decompose.

With today's preservatives, human bodies today don't decompose like they used to. They sort of mummify, eventually. But otherwise, Western bodies buried in the last twenty to forty years that have needed to be removed and repositioned have been found to be in excellent condition, very much like some produce that my husband has bought that just sat around, neglected, for weeks, but Never Rotted!

Well, if he was holy enough to come to life, why couldn't he holy enough to get rid of the decomposition effects? It is called a miracle and about 89% of the world populations believes in stuff like that. The fact that you are so unhappy, lonely and empty in life does not mean that everyone is.

Agreed! People think I am athiest because I don't believe in god.... I don't have a religion, I have a way of life. So I believe most people don't really believe it but they say they do because they think it makes them look good to be Christian. Whatever.

There is no way anybody can believe that is true because then they would also believe that Virgin Mary and Joseph didn't have sex to conceive a baby. I think Mary just told her parents she didn't sleep with Joseph to avoid getting grounded.

Your question is humorous, but within its context, it doesn't really make sense. If an entity possesses a god-like ability to rise from the dead, couldn't it also possess the ability to avoid decomposing?