What color walls would go with a lime green carpet?

I might get a lime green carpet for my new room. I know it's a very unusual color. Everyone is making fun of me. Is it a bad color to choose? What colors would go with it? I'm getting white furniture. But what color walls or comforter? Please leave feedback of this color. Thank you!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

um yellow

• 4 years ago

Lime Green Carpet

• 1 decade ago

Hi i think the lime green carpet sounds fun and unique but there aren't really allot of colors to go with it..hm maybe u could go with a nice light brown or tan or even something more bold like a purple would contrast very nicely with it, i would also suggest maybe just painting the walls white and ur comforter could be the thing that pulls it all together, get one with lime green, white, maybe orange or blue or a lighter green, and believe it or not even black Accessories would really make the room pop, perhaps painting the furniture black to contrast with the white and green! there's allot you can do with that and i hope i've helped! check out the link i sent u there's a picture and it uses lime green, black and white to create something amazing, i hope it shows how all the colors come together so nicely.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have lime green walls, but my carpet is normal XD

What about a hot pink or a pastel pink.

But the hot pink might be a little TOO much.

Brown works well too!

I have used all of those colors in my room and I think they look great :)

Good luck and hope that helps!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

light, pastel colors in pink or blue or yellow. depends on your preference. you could even go super bright in any color if u could handle or want all that. but i would say the bright carpet w/ pastel walls and lightly colored furniture would be a good balance. of course if u pick lime green carpet u want it to be bold & i like the idea of lime green carpet its totally cute!

comforter would depend on the wall color.

light pink walls - hot pink comforter

baby blue walls- bright blue comforter

light yellow walls- bright yellow comforter

& so on =)

• 1 decade ago

Purple, Blue or Pink.

I had a room similar to that... but I had lime green walls and a purple carpet. I had wooden furniture and pink/blue/purple/green bed sheets.

I'm sure any color combination that you choose will look excellent though!

:)

• imlyn
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

light blue and white is pretty with lime green. lime green carpet would be harder to change a color scheme with though.

• dees
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

hot pink would be sweet. I've seem lots of bedding that has hot pink, white and lime green

• 1 decade ago

earth colors, brown along with brick red, yellow is lil too much i would say and your eyes would go balistic from that

• 1 decade ago

earthy colors, like brown, ocher, burgundy, forest green etc..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.