What is the best bored game?

Im having a bored game party so i need good not super long like monopoly games.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

All board games are fun but i would recommend:

monopoly, clue, the game of life, or deal or no deal.

Anyways it depends on your interests so no matter what answers you will get, only you will be able to choose which is fun or sparks your interest.

• 1 decade ago

"Best" depends on a number of factors: number of players, depth of the game, and time to be used to learn and play. Here is a list of games: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/browse/boardgame

May I reccommend The Settlers of Catan by Mayfair? It is for three or four players and it's reasonably easy to learn and play. Your first session will take about an hour and a half. Later games should take about an hour. There is some luck involved with die rolls and players can negotiate and trade for what they need. If you really like the game you can buy expansion sets and variations of the theme.

Finally, it's board game, not "bored game."

• mily
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

the aeroplane game? the one u need to roll a six to get out of the castle (base) and to ultimately parked the planes after going a full round without getting kicked.

http://www.gamenode.com/board-card-games/flashludo...

• 1 decade ago

Clue, Life, Life twists and turns.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Pay Day and Life are my all-time favorites.

• cother
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

how long can u final without blinking. how long u can flex, how briskly can seem section to section, how long u can carry ur breathe for, how beautiful can u think of ur female chum/boyfriend seem or somebody else in techniques... spiky can u make ur hair

• 1 decade ago

Sorry, Monopoly, SCRABBLE!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

The Game of Life is the bomb!!!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

sorry, clue, zooreka, and any cranium games

i recommend clue

Source(s): my closet
  • 1 decade ago

i like trivial pursuit

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.