Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 1 decade ago

Kids Kol HELP PLEASE!!!?

My sister has down syndrome and we are setting her up with an email. We want her to be on kol.com not aol. But when we tried setting her up with kol we somehow got aol. How do we change it to kol? We are confused...

I know this is really late, but that's what most kids remember from the 90's. To me, I remembered when the Gameboy Color came out and the craze (from where I'm at) of getting your favorite color. Kids obsessed with collecting Pokemon cards. Some kids had tamagotchis. I remembered when we had the N64, some of the games wouldn't work, so I had to blow on the cartridge. For music, the only I thing I remembered was the Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys, Nsync, Eminem making his first appearance and starting out, etc. Sadly, I remembered the fashion......ankle boots, belly tops, crocs, low-rise and boot-cut pants (late 90's thing), large hoop earrings (another late 90's thing), etc. BQ: 1995 :D

Maybe she's to old to be on Kol if it's for children. I'm not sure what it is though.

Kol is Kid's AOL, so email may read [username]@aol.com.

Did you go here?

http://kids.aol.com/KOL/

if you have the software for aol, the master account sets up the other accounts, and when you do set it up, you just will choose a kids account, and that should work

just delete it and try again