Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

girls?...once I get my hair done from the shop....?

it never looks like it does the next day. How do I go to sleep w/o messing up my hair. I've tried rolling it (but i dont like it making my hair look so short) , I've tried a bonnet but when i wake up one side is always flipped outward and the other side looks fine and it looks ridiculous. And I've tried wrapping it but it doesn't come out right.

Anyways, when you guys get your hair done from the shop what do you do to keep it looking nice then next morning? So it can last ill my next hair appt. I don't get perms by the way. And if you DO any of the ones i mentioned HOW do you do it?

thnx!!

i don't wanna add any additional heat on it.....or it'll break out.

hairstyle similar to in my photo.. :)

Favorite Answer

My hair is natural and at night i usually just put it in a loose french braid or regular braid, or i wrap it, i also put a little moisturizer mixed with a frizz serum or an oil like coconut oil and brush my hair before braiding it, this way my hair is moisturized in the morning. i like how she explains how she wraps her hair, i do the same as her but i just end up putting more pins in to hold it in place at night since my hair is really thick and not relaxed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhFbCSaQj00

Youtube thumbnail

• hoehl

I reside within the USA and there are a few puppy pleasant (puppies of all sizes) searching locations that I revel in going to with my puppies. An particularly general searching core in Newport Beach (an overly rich town) referred to as Fashion Island is puppy pleasant. I see puppies there plenty and nobody is relatively stricken via it. In reality, youngsters love seeing dogs there. It's regularly considering that it's an out of doors searching situation, even though. Another puppy pleasant searching subject I lately visited was once up within the mountains. It's very almost a good identified snowboarding and accommodation inn referred to as Big Bear. I see tons of puppies there (typically puppies with lengthy fur considering that it is beautiful bloodless) and there are even posts that say "Tie Dogs Here" subsequent to retail outlets that do not permit puppies. A very exceptional situation that I talk over with traditionally is the Huntington Dog Beach approximately a part hour force from our condominium. It's a seashore in which puppies are allowed off leash. I understand it's no longer a searching situation, however it is very exceptional to have a situation in which puppies have a few freedom. Near the puppy seashore is a breakfast eating place referred to as Park Bench Cafe and it is identified for being puppy pleasant. They also have a puppy menu! Their human meals is beautiful well too! Great situation to take your hairy pal. The final situation I move to could be very almost my residence. I can stroll there in a couple of mins. It's referred to as the Los Cerritos Center. It's an indoor mall and really general among Southern California patrons. It's puppy pleasant, however no longer many folks opt for to deliver their puppies considering it isn't unique for the mall to be very crowded. The mall has a good identified, puppy pleasant eating place, referred to as The Lazy Dog Cafe. It's placed at the outer part of the mall so that you and your hairy pal can revel in your meal at the patio. You can order a meal in your puppy too, however there is not any written menu. Your waiter/waitress will verbally asks what your puppy needs (Tofu patty, red meat, or fowl, I feel). Other than the ones locations, there are the handfuls of puppy retail outlets and really good made puppy parks. I obviously love my puppies (Huskies and Dobermans) and love going locations with them as good. Shopping is simply some of the many hobbies that we do to toughen our bond. I'm very blissful that there are puppy pleasant amenities in which we are living.

what kind of hairstyle do you have??

dont you wash your hair before your next appt?

you should ask your hair stylist for some tips to keep your look or how to do you hair..

emm if its long enough, you could put it in a really loose ponytail. that way it wont get flattened while you sleep and it wont kink if the hair bobble is loose.

ask your hair dresser when you're in getting it done. they're an expert so they should know

hope this helps

xxxxxxxxxxx

stay up all night. haha. i'm kidding.

i have no idea..