Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I'm so unhappy?!?!?!?

Hey, well basically I'm never happy. I have been feeling like this for about a year (pretty much all day everyday) and I dont know what to do about it. Maybe I'm just feeling especially unhappy today because the girl of my dreams who I have been dating casually for a few months (she really was everything I have ever wanted in my whole life and more - you cant imagine how beautiful she was in every way possible) has told me that she doesnt want to get into a relationship with me because she is leaving for university in a month but I just feel so unhappy all ot the time. I'm not suicidal so dont worry (I could never do that to my family) but I ask myself a number of times everyday 'Whats the point? Everyone says that things will get better but they just dont. They havent changed a bit in an entire year. What is the point of living if your not even slightly happy? I dont know what I expect you guys to say - I guess I just had to write it down. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

aw babes iv been here plenty of times before....you just gotta hang in there and have faith that things will turn around for ya...and hun, you'll get over the heart break...sorri i dont have any more words of comfort but i just hope things get better for you...

xxx

Well, first of all, things will never get "better" if you keep asking "what the point is."

It's like wanting to do well in a test, but always telling yourself that you'll do poorly while you're studying. Well OF COURSE you'll do poorly because you're demotivating yourself beforehand.

Secondly, EVERYONE feels that they're in the best relationship of their life when they really like someone. They'll suddenly be unable to see the faults of the other person. This is completely normal, and everyone can claim it's generally true if it ends up with a break up.

I felt that too with my first relationship, and how I got out of it was getting a hobby I was extremely interested in. After awhile, I just forgot about all the crappy things that happened that year and it won't matter anymore. What you need to do now, is find something that interests you.

Can you honestly say you're 100% unhappy All the time? Do you ever walk out into a sunny day and take a stroll while feeling like you're the scum of the earth? Do you ever take a bath after a long work out and not feel relieved at the least? Do you ever eat a favourite food of yours and think it means nothing to you?

There may be so many happy moments (brief or not), and all it takes is for you to recognize and appreciate it for once instead of telling yourself how your life is sucky. It makes all the difference in perspective.

You know that old saying, If you let it go and it comes back it was meant to be yours. You need to get out and join the world. As hard as that is, you need to be around family and friends and start doing some fun things and get your mind off of this situation. Maybe God has different plans for you, we only live once and it would be very sad if you didn;t make the best out of your time here. Try to pep up, I know it is hard, Life IS worth Living to the fullest. Just try, and if she comes back into your life, keep her, if not, you MUST try to have a life.

The best thing for you is to find meaningful volunteer work. You need interests, passions, and ways to build your future.

Go to a local nursing home and offer to read to them, play games with them or just talk to them. Stop drowning in your own bile.

Source(s): volunteersofamerica.org

There is more to life than just girls and relationships

you need to grow up saying "Whats the point" ad whatever else your saying is stupid childish andnot helping is it? Well what u need to do is change things in your life idk what but im guessing you do but your too scared to. BUT DO IT! hope it helps :)

train job