Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

HELP ME !!!!!!!!!! :(?

Ok so my dad had an affair. he still lives with the slut but he says he loves me so much,and he is sorry that i have to go trough this.It doesn't make sense but anyway...i found out that my mom had affairs too(and other stuff that they're fighting about) and she keeps denying it. but i know my parents and i know when someone lies to me...and my dads telling the truth.he explained everything and now all makes sense(long story). But...it's too much for me.i can't take it.And they want me to pretend like everything's ok cause they're public people.And my dad says:the important thing is that we both love you. HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO FORGET EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED HOW DO THEY LOVE ME IF THEY LIE TO ME?AND WHY DID THEY GET MARRIED IN THE FIRST PLACE IF THEY WERE CHEATING ALL THE TIME?? And they are both saying stuff about eachother and then they deny it,and keep asking me what does the other one say and vice versa...etc. THEY ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY.They are probably gonna get officially divorced soon and idk whats gonna happen.And i'm scared and confused :( i was vomiting all night and i'm having nightmares all the time because of stress.I've never taken so much meds like now just to calm down.

help me ???

thanks

ARE YOU ALL FRICKEN SERIOUS...HE HAD AN AFFAIR...IF HE GOT A GIRLFRIEND AFTER THE DIVORCE IT WOULD BE OK. BUT SHE IS HALF GUILTY MORE THEN HALF EVEN MY DAD ADMIT IT !!!

AND IT'S MY ****** BUSINESS TOO...SORRY BUT IDK HOW CAN U ALL SAY THAT IT'S NOT. I'M INVOLVED TOO SINCE I KNOW EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED AND I HAVE TO HEAR SCREAMS !!! THAT STUPID SLUT MY DAD LIVES WITH KNEW ME AND SHE WAS LIKE A FRIEND !!!

Tell them both to STFU and that you do not want to hear their lies! If the can not tell you the truth (it sounds like your dad did) then you do not want to hear anything else about it! They do both love you but do not love each other! You will have to be strong and realize that a divorce is much healthier for you and them rather than staying in a totally failed marriage! Be strong! I have been through so many divorces from my parents as a child that it made me a stronger person and made me believe more in TRUE love and the SANCTITY of marriage and what it is supposed to be! True love never involves cheating! I'm sorry for what you are going through but you can take some very positive and meaningful points from the experience! Good luck!

You can take life experiences and use them as an excuse or you can use them to become a stronger and better person!

Source(s): Mom on 5th marriage and dad was married 7 times in his life! I have been through hell and have climbed out of it a stronger person! Stronger than almost everyone!
  • Me

Aww! I'm so sorry honey. I don't know what to tell you, besides what you don't want to hear.....I think you should find an outlet. Such as talking to a friend, family member, or professional. You need to talk these things out to get it off your chest. Please don't bottle these emotions up. It will hurt you in the long run. If you don't want to talk to anyone, try writing out your feelings down on paper. That's what I do when I'm going through a terrible time in my life.

You are not supposed to forget, but you are to forgive when you are ready and able to forgive. Sometimes it takes a long time to do that. Believe me I know. I'm such a grudge holder.

Try asking your mom and dad if you can have a private conversation with both of them at the same time and tell them not to utter a word until you are finished spilling your guts about how they are making you go crazy.

It is your business. That is your family.

((HUGS SWEETHEART))

Again, I'm sorry for what you are going through. I hate this for you.

• A

This is between your parents. First of all, don't call your father's girlfriend a slut. Remember, he was the married one; the one who made the lifelong commitment to your mother. I always say in an affair the married partner is more to blame as they made a commitment to their spouse.

Second, try your best to stay out of the middle of this. If one asks about the other, don't tell them anything. The longer you keep repeating to your mom what your dad says and vice versa, the longer you'll be in the middle and the worse you're going to feel.

we cannot pick our family, we can only pick our friends. Yeah, not everything's peaches and cream in life, and yes, they both love you, the rest is really between the two of them. Too bad if effects you, but try it not get in the way of your life too much. At least you will know what kind of marriage you don't want when you grow up.

If you are a minor you can get help under the child abuse law from a court. You are being played as a pawn or ping pong ball between them. Do get help from outside the family interests.

Spartawo...

• Why is she a slut? What did she do that warrants the label of slut?

Like all other women, she suffers from penis infatuation. Her life is consumed by the stick. Her thoughts are ruffled when penis is not nearby. She was just performing the duties. She is rendered powerless because of the wang.

Ask to go to counseling. That can help you learn how to deal with theses things.

• Amy

Guess what? They are married to each other, not to you.

Their marriage is not your concern. Your relationship with each of them individually is.

Stop worrying about their relationship.

u need to go to an adult n talk about this