Missed period for 2 months now? Only 13!?

I started my period about 6 months ago(i have been having a period 1 time a month except a i skipped a month once) , it has been 2 months and i still dont have my periodafter the last one ive had. I think this may be because I am till irregular, I am not that worried but I just want to be sure maybe it is because I am eating unhealthy i eat a lot of fast food because I am in a rush for a lot of things (i am not even close to becoming fat though) i thinkit may be poor diet yet i exercise. I cant be pregnant because i havent even done it before let alone kissed a guy! I have been having the normal amount of discharge and i think i may be ovulating cuz i have the type that is described for ovulating. Also I feel ok other than having grumblies a lot which happens to me though.

thanks for the help!

wow you are all soooo nice you make me feel A LOT better thanks!

Skipping is VERY normal if you only started it 6 months ago. My friend, whose 14, skipped for *2 years*. She's really healthy and really skinny, too.

Based on a lot of things my friends say and what they've seen, if you don't get enough sugar, you either won't have your period, OR you'll have very little blood. Also, my friends have noticed that skinnier people have smaller periods, so that might also be why.

Exercise helps. =D There are a lot of foods that help increase how much blood you have, which helps when you have your period.

Definitely eat less fast food. I don't have any idea whether it affects your period, but it still affects you nevertheless. =p

OTHERWISE, cherish the days you don't have it. Mine finally stabilized and it's nothing but annoying, ugh. Good luck. =]

Chill out. Stress- though you're young so it could just be irregularity- can make your period late. You have about two years after you first get it for it to be irregular, then it becomes more regular. Even now, mine isn't completely regular, it changes around when I return home for breaks from school. (I'm 19.) There are so many factors that can affect it. You should be fine. :)

It'll be irregular for about a year. I went a whole 3 months without. Kinda nice haha:)

Aw don't worry I got mine at 13 too and then didn't get another one for six months after! It takes ages to go regular. I'm 17 now and I still can't predict it!

It's normal for your periods to stop and start for the first year or so. Probally a good idea to eat better tho! :)

thats normal..

for the first few years of your period you will get irregular periods

same thing happened to me

hoped this helped!

2 months?! it was 7 for me!!! I wouldn't worry