Packing my hospital bag...?

I have clothes for when I leave, 4pairs of socks, 7undies, outfit for the baby to come home in, a nightgown, camera and a nursing bra..should I include anything else?

My boyfriend will have money and that type of stuff on him

I don't want to take a ton of stuff..

Favorite Answer

I brought a few outfits for the baby, tooth brush and paste, hair and shower supplies, and a journal (to write down baby stats)

I think that and what you said are all you really need.

You may want to bring another outfit or sleepr for the baby and possibly your own blanket for baby b/c the ones they give you at the hospital are scratchy and whatnot.

I'm not bringing much either but I would consider bringing more for the baby than just a coming home outfit.

Definetly Nipple cream, Pads if you prefer your own, A pillow to make yourself more comfortable, and something to kill time (who knows how long you will be in labor)

I got some of my stuff ready but not all of it, Im bringing my laptop though. My hospital has WIFI and Im sure Im going to be in labor for awhile.

Source(s): 34 weeks pregnant with a baby girl

Dressing gown and slippers,

Nighty for giving birth in, and then comfy pjs for after birth.

Lipbalm, hair bobbles, shower things