Elle Woods from Legally Blonde?

hi guys im dressing up as elle from legally blonde for halloween so i want to find her outfit that she wore on that murder trial when she won by her hair knowledge of perms :)

it looks like this:

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/040819/125...

and i have blonde hair but im going to get an extremely blonde wig to wear anyways.

also... makeup??

and i dont want to buy online i want to buy in a store!

thanks!

Update:

and HELLO im NOT an old lady so i DONT go to that section and neither does elle!!!!!!!!!

Update 2:

also nail polish??

Update 3:

oh yeah i know she has a french mani but i just dont know about the pedi. also i already have a bruiser :)

Update 4:

and i didnt say without buying in a store. i dont want to buy ONLINE

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago

Blond, yet the two might nicely be the two appealing, look into Sofia Vergara, she is a alluring brunette, yet actual born a organic blond and looks super in those photos besides, so there isn't any uncomplicated answer, interior the top, given a call although, i think of adult males desire blonds yet brunettes might nicely be greater unique looking, merely my opinion.

• 1 decade ago

That is kind of hard to find... you might want to look on polyvore.com to see if anyone has tried to copy that look... or go to a dress shop to see if someone can make it.... if i had to choose a store i would probably choose Macy's or Gap the other girl's chooses are good too like Dillard's.

Source(s): no source.. but i do love that movie... you sould also get a fake or real dog in a pink bag " Brewser" lol
  • 1 decade ago

Ooohh I don't know that' seems hard without buying in a store or online. Pink nail polish, pink makeup Pink EVERYTHING

• 1 decade ago

try going to the older ladies section at dillards or jcpenny

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.