Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

What's my body type? (Girl question)?

My waist is 28

hips 33

bust 35

The measurements are really close so I’d say I’m a rectangle but I also have long legs, thick thighs, and a large bottom. Would that make me a pear? It looks balanced because I also have broad shoulders and a short/petite frame. I think this is why I get complemented on the figure I don’t have haha. I am very lean. Not sure if working out will balance things out? My sister is a rectangle/model type and we trade our clothes sometimes and they definitely fit us quite differently.

I am actually very proud of my body. I'm asking because it's very hard to chose clothes that fit.

Favorite Answer

to me you sound a little like twiggy. id say from what you said you probly have a boyish figure

You're apple shaped. Your bust line is larger than your waist and hips. If you were rectangle all your measurements would be about the same.

Rectangle: 36-36-36 40% of the population (bust, waist, hip are around the same measurement)

Pear: 32-24-38 20% of the population (small upper body, large lower body)

Hourglass: 36-24-36 10% of the population (bust and hips are around the same measurement while waist is 10+ inches smaller)

Apple: 38-24-32 30% of the population (large upper body, small lower body)

That makes you a...a triangle? Or maybe an hour-glass if you lost the chub on the legs.

Thin, athletic.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200908...

What areas of my body need work? with pic

your a pear or even a bowling pin--what ever you like best

good i guess its how you feel not a bunch of strangers