Why do all the top songs in iTunes always suck?

What happened to good music?

Favorite Answer

I would say it's because the majority of pop music is over produced and lacking originality in vocals and creativity in lyrics. That's not to mean pop music is all terrible; but it does follow a certain standard within its given industry. Pop music is a bit like cotton candy - it's intended to be fun and quick to take in but, in the end, it's not very satisfying. Personally, I seek out the more obscure/indie musicians on iTunes, which is where I have found some of the best music, vocals, and lyrics.

• hoehl

On my computer: Crazier-Taylor Swift (377 performs) Gives You Hell-Taylor Swift (seventy seven performs) Lucky-Jason Mraz (seventy three) performs On my iPod: Everything via Taylor Swift or Three Days Grace is most of the time continually on repeat.

Because they are all pop songs. I ignore that page and move the alternative section and the rock section.

CHAV's are taking over our world thats whats happening!