Can you get chap stick out of clothes?

I Accidentally left a chap stick in my pocket and it got put through the dryer, one of my shirts has a bunch of spots on it now. It is a dark shirt and the chap stick was clear, so it looks like grease spots. Is there anything that might take them out?

Favorite Answer

Unfortunately, because the chap stick was run through the dryer, the stain is 'set'.

Saturate the areas with a pretreatment stain remover.

Wait several minutes for product to penetrate. Rub with heavy-duty liquid detergent. Launder immediately.

If color stain remains, launder in chlorine bleach, if safe for the fabric, or in all fabric bleach. When using bleach always check an inside seam for colorfastness.

For extra heavy stains apply dry cleaning fluid to the back of the stain over white absorbent towels. Let dry, rinse and launder as above. (Carefully read and follow directions and cautions on dry cleaning fluid.)

i've got been given some SHOE polish on my pants. the fairly thick greasy form and that i with the aid of them interior the wash on warm water mode and that i assume the nice and cozy water melted and flushed it away. i think of that's pertaining to to the comparable kinda ingredient. BLACK shoe polish got here precise out of my denims it became throughout them.