my best friend admited that he liked me too now what?

so i don't no what to do i have never really dated anyone and i don't no what to do and say. he felt really akward but i think thats because everyone including the officers were looking at us but we joked and stuff but what do i do

i feel the same way as he does

Favorite Answer

I think you should just say the way you feel.

If you like him, why not give him a chance? But of course there is still the slight chance that you'll lose him as a bestfriend if the relationship goes terribly wrong.

But if you don't have those feelings i think you'll just have to say the truth. A little harsh, but it's better for him than to keep on hoping.

Hope it helped :D

Don't create any unnecessary label for your friendship. I eventually married my best friend. Things happen naturally. Just be friends and enjoy each other.

Just tell him that u dont like him in that sort of way

Just talk to him like you would normally. Stuff that you use to talk about.

Just continue your friendship.

if you like him and he likes just wait until he asks you out or you ask him out. and the relationship will just build from there. : )

just be serious and ask him how he really feels. how exactly does he feel.