good body sprays/perfumes for 14 yr old girls?

schools starting soon, which means a fresh start. whats a good body spray or perfume for a 14 year old freshmen in highschool? not like something that smells like grown women like chanel no.5, but i mean something good like pink sugar from sephora.any recommendations? thanks for answering!

useless answers annoy me! i know no one cares what i smell like, I CARE what i smell like! please, i want suggestions not lectures

Favorite Answer

im going into sophomore year. so i totally understand what your going through.

i love the bath and body work sprays, but im usually wearing perfumes, i use the ed hardy love kills slowly (pink bottle).

anyways, just stick to a smell you like. nothing to fruity but nothing to musky.

Under the age of 16 there are local by laws that will restrict the number of hours and the time of day that she can work and what she can do within work with lifting etc. To some extent this is why paper rounds fit so well. Be very careful, check with the parent and with the council as to what you can and cannot do, and to play safe employ her after the standard school day and then you will not be in the wrong.

Im 14 too! and im starting highschool, I have worn Michael Kors perfume (the original Michael Kors) and I am in love with it! I constantly get asked what im wearing, it smells like heaven! It smells kind of like Gardenias but isnt like sicky sweet. It smells very classy and elegant.

You can buy tiny bottles of Juicy Couture's perfume for really cheap; I'm fifteen and that's what I like to use. Otherwise, bath and body works has some really nice smelling stuff, especially their vanilla and pomegranate scents.

Bath & Body Works! I'm an in-coming freshman too & i used their body sprays. They have all kinds & they all smell great. They have sprays you can wear everyday or one that you would just wear for special occasions. I would highly recommend these.

victorias secret body sprays like beauty rush and secret garden

hollister perfume

aeropostale perfume

• umm nobody really cares what you smell like. just use something sweet and fruity but not too strong

Try hollister or "Fantasy" by britney spears thats popular...or something from american eagle or aeropostale.