Why is her dad so protective?

At the age 18, I don't see when he will let go.

Favorite Answer

cause will always be his daughter therefore will never end

Well dads are pretty protective over girls soon he'll notice she's ready to leave so hi'll make sure your right for her and let go of the strand that they still have together

Dads are always protective over their little girls because they are men and they know how men act and most men are all after one thing. Dads don't like to see their little girl taken advantage of.

Source(s): experience

I think it's just the way they are. I'm 18 and my dad is really protective, too. Even though I'm pretty mature and he's said that himself and knows I try not to be stupid. But I guess being men themselves, they know how guys think, what they want, and probably how sneaky and manipulating they can be to get it. Idk...

Most Dads are always protective of their little girls.Also they will always be their little girls.Dad's never let go but most Moms do.

Does she support herself? Is she still living in his house?

If she still lives in his house and cannot afford to support herself, then he has every right to retain this level of concern. Have a daughter, dude, and you will cease to have trouble understanding this.

oh coures there protective it there kid!!!