. asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

How should I do my hair? (Boys and girls please)?

Im being a princess for Halloween:D I have a $380 ballgown. Im going to where I used to live where theres a guy who likes me and I like him it'll be the first time Ive seen him in 4 monthes. What kind of hair do guys find really pretty? Like down and straight? Down and curly? An Updo? I really wanna impress this guy, all opinions are appreciated, boys and girls:D thanks!

The ballgown I got at a garage sale for $25 the woman who sold it to me I knew fairly well and she told me the price

$380 ballgown for halloween? dang!

i think half up half down and curly would look nice if ur being a princess. but i think everyone has different opinions of what they like

from a hairstylers point of view... it really depends on your face shape and everything. but dont worry about it girl. try out different styles and decide which one brings out your best features the best.

i prefer hair on girls to be straight.

pretty much how all the other girls wear theirs.

don't over do it though.

it comes off as un impressive to me