Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Female Mustache opinions?

I am wondering are girls frustrated that society does not accept female mustaches? I don't see anything wrong with them. Wouldn't you feel better if you could walk around with a mustache not having to worry about waxing/shaving all the time?

• Chase
    Favorite Answer

Nothing is sexier, in my opinion, than a woman who has one of those shiny waxed curling mustache that she twirls like a Victorian era Villain or Barber in the Old West....that...that's too hot to think about.

Man there's this woman that lives up the street from me who's got a full-on mustache that most men would be proud of, she takes care of it and grooms it and stuff. But when you see her, you can't help but wonder if she's pre-op or post-op, and which way she's going.

The reason for a dislike of mustaches is an instinct. Men are attracted to women with fair skin because it is natural to be a protector. If a chick got a beard, she don't need no protection. It's an evolutionary device.

Eh...it's just what's been accepted or not accepted over time...as far as what the female appearance should look like. I haven't encountered many women with a mustache...in fact I don't think many could even let one grow if they wanted to, but some do grow a little more than 'peach fuzz' in that area lol.

In my opinion, liking a woman/girl with a mustache, is the same as liking a man.

lol I always want to ask those women "Are you aware that you have a mustache? Did you know you can shave or wax it off?" but that'd be really rude. Even if it was accepted, I wouldn't have one. I don't even like it when a man has one.

I like facial hair on a guy. Mustaches, beard, etc. I like them all.

I agree, liking a girl with a mustache would be like liking a boy.

That is why girls HAVE to look different from guys.

And.. DONT SHAVE YOUR GIRL MUSTACHE.

you will get stubble, totally gross.

no girls with mustaches are just plain weird. thats all there is to it. girls just shouldnt have mustaches its not right.

female mustaches are hot!

No i personally think they looks bad

Source(s): i'm a girl