Anonymous

What is the "whitest" ethnic group?

Which ethnic group looks the "whitest"?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Different people have different skin tones. I've seen pale Asians, Arabs, Hispanics, Europeans, etc.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It really does depend what you mean by 'white'. You can act white, you can look white, and you can be both. I am assuming that you're referring to skin color, so I'd say the whitest ethnic group would be the Irish...I think.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If we're on about the palest, then definitely Irish, Scottish, English or Welsh. We don't have the same high prevalence of blonde hair as some other Northern European countries, but continental Europeans tan much better than those from the British Isles. Our skin is the most prone to burning as well.

Source(s): I'm English.
  • 1 decade ago

Albino

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Scandinavian

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Asian and Native American Other also covers "mixes" White and Hispanic etc.

• 1 decade ago

The British invented racial classification so they would be "white" in its original definition..White was later expanded to include other white ethnic groups.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'll go with 'albino' in a field of snow at high noon naked and right after one of those cornea dilation treatments. Or the Irish.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nordic?

Swedish?

Icelandic?

• 1 decade ago

The Nordic

• 1 decade ago

British and Irish. Some people even ask why we are so pale and it's like duh we don't get much sun here! Other northern europeans can be really pale as well but I think UK has the palest people.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.