Anyone interested in religious conversation via e-mail?

This may or may not be the right forum to ask this on, but I figured I might as well give it a shot. I love learning about others' faiths and beliefs (or lack thereof). I'm not out to convert anyone or be a big imposement -- just curious and desire to learn, as I live in a community where there isn't much (if any) religious diversity. Just send me a quick message with some thoughts and we'll see if we could e-mail back and forth if you're curious to learn, too! :)

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am Muslim Alhamdulillah.

Muslims believe in oneness of God, i.e., ALMIGHTY ALLAH. That there is no God except ALLAH. He is the master and creator of this whole universe. Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) is the Last Messenger of ALLAH (SWT). And we(Muslims) believe in the last book i.e, The Holy Quran, which we use as our guidance.

And as atheist believe in only science and not in religion. So there are alot of verses in The Holy Quran which were told 1400 years ago and now today, yes today in this modern era science is proving it.

Quran on the Atom

And nothing is hidden from your Lord (so much as) the weight of an atom on the earth or in the heaven. Nor (is there) what is less than that or what is greater than that but is (written) in a Clear Record.

(10:61)

Quran on Air Pressure

And whomsoever Allah wills to guide, He opens his breast to Islam, and whomsoever He wills to send astray, He makes his breast closed and constricted, as if he is climbing up to the sky. Thus Allah puts the wrath on those who believe not.

(6:125)

Quran and the Beginning of the World

Allah creates the creation in the first instance, and then brings it forth anew: and, in the end, to Him you all will re- turn.

(30:11)

Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were one single entity, which We then parted asunder and made from water every living thing? Will they not, then, believe?

(21:30)

Quran on the Expansion of the Universe

And We have built the heavens with Our own hands; and, verily, it is We who are steadily expanding it.

(51:47).

Quran on Celestial Bodies

Allah is He Who raised the heavens without any pillars that you can see.

(13:2)

Quran on Oceans (Barrier Between Seas)

And it is He Who has let free the two seas (kinds of water): this is palatable and sweet, and that is salty and bitter; and He has set a barrier and a complete partition between them.

(25:53)

Qur’an on Human Embryonic Phases

And indeed We created man (Adam) out of an extract of clay (water and earth). Thereafter We made him (the offspring of Adam) as a Nutfah (mixed drops of the male and female sexual

discharge) (and lodged it) in a safe lodging (womb of the woman). Then We made the Nutfah into a clot (a piece of thick oagulated blood), then We made the clot into a little lump of flesh, then We made out of that lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, and then We brought it forth as another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of creators. After that, surely, you will die. Then [again], surely, you will be resurrected on the Day of Resurrection.

(23:12-16)

Quran on Animals

And verily! In the cattle, there is a lesson for you. We give you to drink of that which is in their bodies, from between the undigested food and blood, pure milk; palatable to the drinkers.

(16:66)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.