Does it cost to get someones....?

birth certificate(if they dont have one),shot records,social security card,copy of custody papers,with drawl papers from a previous school and the pass course history of their previous school?

I'm asking because my bf is trying to go to my school this year and we are trying to see if it will cost to get any of these.we are in high school in tennessee

• 1) Contact the hospital where he was born, they will have the certificate for a small fee.

2) Shot records would be from his doctor.

3) Contact his county "Social Security" office for that info.

4) Contact past grades and history from his previous high school, there will be a small fee.

I would say the total will be less than 50 dollars, this is my experience. Good Luck on his education.

• kaydid

yes it cost but not very much you can get it off the inter net and you just need in some states your driver lic. or if he was born were he lives he can go down to hall of records that how i got my

Source(s): kaydid

yes it costs for some of these papers not all of them