Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

I think I started my period!!!?

i just went to go use the bathroom and i saw a little blood on my underwear. nothing in the toilet or on the toilet paper.

i have size 34a boobs. 14 almost 15 years old. did i start my period?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You could have started. Periods are very weird

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Of course! Lol, but boob size isn't a determining factor. I was a 32AA for a couple years after I started my period. If there is blood on your underwear, that's your period. It will get much heavier, so make sure you're wearing a pad and are well prepared for it to pick up.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes! you got your first period! For the first year your probably not going to get your period every month because your body is just getting used to all the changes. Sometimes you will get your period at different times until your body adjusts to everything. So don't be worried if you get your period at a random time or you stop getting it for the 1st year.

Good luck !

• 1 decade ago

i had a lil blood in my underwear when i was 11 but i didn't actually start till i was 13 so you might but maybe not periods are weird

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yup, you should put a pad so it won't drip into your clothes. This is your first period? You are one lucky girl, I started mine at 11.

• Yeah looks like it. Better put on a pad!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes you did. If you have blood in your underwear, then you had your period.

Congrats! Your growing up! :)

• 1 decade ago

yeahh.... obviously. Your cup size doesn't contribute to getting your period.

• 1 decade ago

Yup!

• 1 decade ago

Yup.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.