Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

I think I started my period!!!?

i just went to go use the bathroom and i saw a little blood on my underwear. nothing in the toilet or on the toilet paper.

i have size 34a boobs. 14 almost 15 years old. did i start my period?

Favorite Answer

You could have started. Periods are very weird

Of course! Lol, but boob size isn't a determining factor. I was a 32AA for a couple years after I started my period. If there is blood on your underwear, that's your period. It will get much heavier, so make sure you're wearing a pad and are well prepared for it to pick up.

yes! you got your first period! For the first year your probably not going to get your period every month because your body is just getting used to all the changes. Sometimes you will get your period at different times until your body adjusts to everything. So don't be worried if you get your period at a random time or you stop getting it for the 1st year.

Good luck !

i had a lil blood in my underwear when i was 11 but i didn't actually start till i was 13 so you might but maybe not periods are weird

Yup, you should put a pad so it won't drip into your clothes. This is your first period? You are one lucky girl, I started mine at 11.

• Yeah looks like it. Better put on a pad!

Yes you did. If you have blood in your underwear, then you had your period.

Congrats! Your growing up! :)

yeahh.... obviously. Your cup size doesn't contribute to getting your period.

Yup!

Yup.