why do straight girls come onto me?

I'm bi and whenever I make a new female friend its really cool until I tell them I'm bi because they start coming onto me and I usually just want to be friends.

This keeps happening to me!!

Why does this keep happing? I feel as though I can't have female friends anymore.

I didn't mean to sound stuck up.

I just mean my female friends act differently towards me when they find out I'm into girls aswel as guys.

But okay.

• IoI
    Favorite Answer

They're probably very curious. I know several people on this board would love to have your problem!!

If you're not interested, just tell them so.

Umm...Yeah i think of that she became because of the fact i'm immediately and that i would not kiss a woman.(merely because of the fact i'm no longer into that) -- She merely may well be bi-curious. Or some human beings that say that they r "immediately" merely say that because of the fact they're too insecure to "come out of the closet." so which you somewhat in no way comprehend. yet once you question me, she is DEF. no longer immediately or she is having sexuality subject concerns and he or she will't verify what her orientation truly is. i might merely help her out with it, and communicate together with her approximately it and help her via because of the fact it sounds to me that she would not comprehend for specific what her orientation truly is. Like i mentioned, she ought to easily be bi-curious. yet, yeah she became DEF. pulling a circulate on you. no question approximately that one...

**** i hope that doesn't happen to me when i tell them. that would be weeiirrrdd.

try and find straight friends, i guess, or at least lesbian/bi girls as friends who aren't attracted to you lol.

I think your imagining things and that no one comes onto you ******.