Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Why does my dad check the oil, water and transmission fluid in my moms car more often than his truck?

I need 20 answers to this question please and her car is not an old car.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hey, I remember you asking this question about a jillion times before. Didn't get enough answers then?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because he is worried about her and does not want her to break down somewhere! He knows what his fluid levels are in his own truck and knows that women do not think to check those things so he wants to make sure that her car is okay. Its all about safety, preventative maintenance, and love.

• 4 years ago

My husband checks my car too and also fixes it for me when needed and i don't ask him but i def appreciate it! A car needs regular maintenance and I, like most women, don't know much about cars so it's nice to have your man take care of that kinda stuff for you

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Captain OCD with the 20 responses thing is ON THE JOB!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Because he cares about her and is more concerned about her breaking down. If she broke down statistics say she would have to call someone first.

If he broke down he would probably try to fix it himself first.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because he cares about her and doesn't want her to break down & be stranded.

And perhaps he drives fewer miles than she does, or mostly highway miles. What the hell do you care?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

20 answers huh? I hope you get 19 just so it pisses you off, Troll

• 1 decade ago

TROLL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.