How much should I sell this 1999 V6 Camaro for?

Hello, my fiance is going to be me the new 2010 Chevy Camaro SS and I will probably have to get rid of my 1999 V6 Camaro. I wanted to know how much could I get it for.

It has 102,000 miles, no scratches or dents, 3800 series II engine(awar winning 3.8), never had any problems, K&N CAI, Pacesetter headers, flowmaster catback 2.5'', muffler and cat delete(i could include the cat and flowmaster muffler if the customer wanted).

the car is black, black tinted windows, comes with aftermarket radio, and all that other RS package stuff. The car is real fast for a V6 and never has left me stranded. At 100,000 miles the car had a tune up, new battery, new brakes, new serpentine belt.

the car has been very well maintained. It doesn't have any known problems, extremely strong and reliable engine, excellent tranny, no leaks at all, regular oil changes, and beautiful body.

-how much would you pay for it/should I ask?

• Steve
    Favorite Answer

It is probably worth between $4,000 and $6,000 depending on how nice it is. The V6 is not that popular but a lot of people still like Camaros.