Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Why do I still love him , can I forget him?

My boyfriend broke up with me this morning and I was really upset my friends didn't really like him but I didn't care.He sent me an sms that he doesn't love me anymore and that he fell in love with another girl.I told my friend about it and she said he was stupid anyway.but after that I felt that I'm still in love with him.I'm trying to forget about him but I can't.Oh and I'm only 13.

Favorite Answer

It's hard to get over people.. trust me. Thats a bit cruel of him to fall in love with another girl but sometimes the one guy who hurts you the most you can't forget i'm still in that stage sometimes. Just move on slowly talk to other guys as friends and maybe you can get your mind off him. You never know what will happen until you attempt to let go.

:) Hope this helps.

'MAN SHALL NOT LIVE ON BREAD ALONE, BUT ON EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS OUT OF THE MOUTH OF GOD.