Marina
Marina asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

OK i'm supposed to get my period today....?

wellllll im 14 and i got my 1st period on july 7 and it ended on july 12 and now its august 3....

why dont i have it?????? ehh??????????????

i'm supposed to get it today......

i still had stretchy clear discharge like yesterdayyy..... and i dont have it?

why?

thanks girlls.

im a virgin... loser so i cant be pregnant.

so when might i get it next???

Favorite Answer

You just started last month! So it's going to very irregular for the next year or so. You can't expect a period to come on the exact date that it's supposed to come on. You should get your next one between Aug. 5-12. It should be somewhere around there. I remember my first period was May 20th, 2008 and my second period was June 27th. Don't stress! Sometimes that causes periods to come late too. And I get discharge all the time. Discharge, for me, usually starts coming about a week before I start.

:)

It can take up to two years before your period will regulate.

You may be one of the lucky ones and skip one here and there till it regulates. don't panic. It is normal. But if you are getting discharge then probably yes... it might start tomorrow!

Good Luck!

Hope I helped!

God Bless

Source(s): ME! :)
  • You just started hon, your period will be very irregular for a couple of years. There's nothing you can do about it. I've had my period for 3 years and I'm still irregular. If you miss a month, its okay, nothing to freak out about.

Your body is still getting use to have it. You might not get it til December. Totally normal. Don't worry about it. Oh, and you'll most likely get discharged every day for the rest of your life.

Because you're still irregular. You've only had your period once and it takes time for it to 'set in'. For some girls, it can take up to 3 years to become predictable.

It's gonna be irregular for the first year or so.

It is normal for ur age gal... It has something related = body system+hormones..

Your pregnant missy.