which photoshop can you use to design cool backrounds nd graphics on pictures?

can someone plz tell me which photoshop can you use to make those cool pics everyones making ?!?!?!?!?! my friend said phototshop but its complicated. i been lookin everywhere !

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You can only get the current version of Photoshop. (There are other graphic editing programs, but only one program is named Photoshop - the one you buy from Adobe.) You can download the free trial from http://www.adobe.com/downloads/ (you have to buy the full version).

    GIMP is almost as good, and it's free. http://www.gimp.org/

    Graphic editing programs *are* complicated. There's no simple program to accomplish complicated tasks. the computer is a tool that lets you do what you know how to do, it doesn't do it for you.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago


    Good, FREE program

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.