am i missing anything? please answer, i just need an opinion.?
okay, so i totally re invented myself over the summer. i did the following.
- lost 15 lbs.
- dyed my hair back to blonde because i look better blond.
- plumped up my lips
- spent tons of money on nice products that make me smell really good,
- made my skin glowy.
- im working on making it clearer, the main problem is just clogged pores on my nose, like 3 or 4 on my fore head, and next to my nose. but their just clogged pores, not zits.
- got healthier nails
- got my teeth whitened, and i brush 4 times a day.
- i made an appt. with a dermatologist, but its not til sept. 15th. but like, i pretty much cleared up my back and my chest. its just scars and weird white bumps that he has to treat. but only like 4 of them.
- i use jergens natural glow face and body, and its not streaky.
- i toned my butt and thighs, also my stomach. i dont have abs, but its flat.
- ived saved up like $700 so far, and i still have another month, to buy new clothes.
- i exfoliate my body about every other day.
- i use really good lotions to keep it soft.
- i deep conditioned for a week and didnt wash my hair, so any hair damage is gone now.
am i missing anything?
i want to be as beautify as possible.
is there anything else i should do?
please lemme know.(:
i did it to make myself feel better about the way i looked.
- RenegadeAngelLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
Good job on re-inventing your look. =)
As long as you feel good about yourself, you aren't missing a thing.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
why did you do that?