Would you rather be rich & famous or rich & anonymous?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

anonymous, famous people can't get away with ANYTHING. Their social life is like overly exaggerated and brought out to the public ALL the time.

Anonymous people would at least have a private life

• 1 decade ago

Rich and anonymous definately. Having the pressure of the public eye, and paparazzi constantly bombarding you does not seem like a good way to live.

• dehmer
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i assumed you had a 2007 Tahoe with 2WD and choose for to alter it? this is why this submit isn't feasible - any mothers and dads that have the money for to purchase a 50K truck for a baby in many situations are smart adequate to be attentive to this is a foul thought for many motives, no longer the least of which this is a reliable thank you to have a lifeless youngster. you do no longer placed useful off street autos into the palms of green drivers. additionally the thought that one and all young ones are undesirable drivers isn't precisely straightforward, this is authentic (my 19 and 21 3 hundred and sixty 5 days previous sons have never wrecked or been ticketed), yet statistically they're the main possibly to ruin, this is a fact, no longer an opinion or stereotype. straightforward or no longer this is sponsored by historic previous. celebrate with your Tahoe and save dreaming relating to the Raptor, you may purchase one when you graduate from college.

• 1 decade ago

I would rather be Peter King than Brad Pitt.

Few people would recognize Peter King.

Everybody recognizes Brad Pitt.

Think about it.

How do you go to a PTA meeting? the movies? a concert? to the mall just to check stuff out? Take a class? Get your car fixed?

Rich and unfamous is definitely the way to go.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

rich and anonymous. Famous ppl have no privacy. I'd like to keep my privacy and the money

• GL
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Rich and anonymous!

Fame comes with too many expectations, and less privacy. I can't handle that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

rich and anonymous because then people wont shove their views in your face about what you should do with your money and how you should act with it. its all easier being anonymous...

• 1 decade ago

The latter. People tend to stink.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the 2nd one

• 1 decade ago

screw being famous, hell i am trying to live in the country so i wont have any neighbors. PEOPLE SUCK

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.