Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

*SHOULD I GET A RAZOR HAIR CUT OR LAYERS*?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it depends honestly. I honestly think a razor cut would be adorable, but it would probably work best with slightly thick hair and if you are fat or have a very round face, don't get it. You have to reallize that with the razor cut you will probably have to straighten it every day. If you have really damaged/fried hair, dont get that. If you have the patience to work and maintain your hair every day, get the razorcut...

if you plan on curling your hair and wanting to do more with your hair and do more hairstyles, get layers...

could you answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aq3g2...

• 4 years ago

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You should get layers but with razor hair cut in the back & sides!

Go to Jennifer Hudson website and check out how she has her hair (right when you enter).

That's how I ave mine, but it's really your choice ow you want to style your hair for new looks!

• 1 decade ago

Razor hair cut makes it more peicy,,and layers makes curls stand out when you curl your hair! Put some gel in both and it looks cute:)

Hope this helps!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if your hair is thick then get a razor and if its thin/average get layers. Razor is not very healthy for the hair and layers give you nice body.

• 1 decade ago

layers...........razor hair cuts grow back within like 2 weeks. layers stayy

• 1 decade ago

Umm I'd perfer layers

• 1 decade ago

I would have to say layers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get Layers only if you are willing to deal with them, and care for them correctly. I am sick of mine. :P

• 1 decade ago

i have razor. it looks great.

layers does- N0THIIINNNGGG

get razor cut

it looks good wavy or straight.

Source(s): i have wavy hair.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.