I am 16 and want to learn how to ride bulls. Where can i find a place in Indiana?

I live in Southern Indiana and want to learn to ride bulls. But i dont know where to go to learn

Favorite Answer

Check out the high schools around you they may have a radio team and this will give you a chance to try riding smaller bulls before getting on one of the big muthers. I tried this a couple of times when I was younger, mostly for the cowgirls that were always hanging around. It only took a couple of rides to figure out that the bulls threw you down much harder than the people I competed against in judo tournaments or my 500 KTM did while racing motocross. And there were girls at the judo tournaments and the motocross races too. But than this is just me, so good luck and get a GOOD insurance policy.

@ Jon I can't see how the Ninja 250 is a POS. Please elaborate. Yeah it's not powerful, but it's the best bike at what it was designed to do. It is perfect for beginners, is easy and cheap to maintain, easy to ride and learn safe riding skills with, is easy on the wallet, gets excellent gas mileage, and is faster than 90% of the cars on the road. It also has a sporty look, which I know from own experience, is important to a 16 year old beginner. From an engineer's standpoint, I know it's not the latest and greatest design, nor does it possess the sexiest electronics and displays, but Kawasaki just redesigned it and it's a great bike to learn on and they even offer racing opportunities just for 250cc. If you can find a bike that accomplishes all of what I have laid out then great. the Ninja 500 is a good bike too, and is only better in terms of power output. But I don't think the Ninja 250 is a POS. No other bike sold in the US can compete with it. I am an engineer for Honda Racing and I wish we could offer something like that. But the higher-ups say otherwise. Not to offend you or anything, since you know your stuff as a result of working on bikes for over 25 years, plus you're Honda and Suzuki certified, but I really don't see the backing on calling the Ninja 250 a POS. It's also about 1500 bucks cheaper than a 500. Save that moolah for college or something.

Go to South Africa and ride Ostriches instead

Look on the internet and places for a rodeo and ask around there