My son fell and hit has forehead earlier and has a bump?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
he was climbing into a chair a fell out and hit his forehead.
Best Answer
okay well when i was little i fell and hit my head pretty hard. i had a huge bump on my forehead! what you do, to treat the bump, is first, put some ice to numb the pain. then, get a bar of soap, and like it was butter, spread it on the bump with a butter knife or something. trust me, this works. and it will help the bump go away. good luck!!
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (10)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • po 1 answered 3 months ago
    Apply ice to the bump, do not allow the child to sleep, monitor your children better.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ? answered 5 years ago
    try putting butter on it,it makes the bump go down and dont let him sleep for bout 1 hour if he starts vomiting seek medical advice
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • vickyd answered 5 years ago
    i say kiss it make it better then if it ain't the put ice on it and if that don't work h might have a miner concussion! trust me had one didnt like that
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • pink elephants answered 5 years ago
    as long as he did not lose consciousness - he should be fine. He may have a slight headache - let him hold a cool washcloth on his head. Happens a lot. If he lost consciousness- see a doctor. If his he gets a black eye from this - see the doctor.

Source(s):

mom of three boys
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Mong answered 5 years ago
    If he's over 2 just don't care lol, every kid will have a bump at some point, you just don't have to worry, I still have a bump on my forehead from when i was very young (as in 1 or 2 yrs old) but any other bump on my head has been nothing :)
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • EllaMonroe answered 5 years ago
    well first rub it in cold ice and then actually the bump will go away by it self but if it hurts then go to a doctor
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • David answered 5 years ago
    its just swelling put some ice on it that will help
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • lostinsidemyself answered 5 years ago
    yeah, it's called an egg on his head. Just keep an eye on him, he's more than likely fine!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • pazaz answered 5 years ago
    how old r u? R u a teen mum
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• fiddlesticks answered 5 years ago
    Before you had a baby...you should have been educated more >_>...its normal
    • Rate
    • Comment