Should I go for this?

I was watching TV the other day, and there was this thing saying that you can get money and prizes by taking surveys. I'm not sure if this is a scam or something, so I'm not sure if I should go on this website. (The website is bigspot.com) Should I go for it?

Favorite Answer

it is probably a scam. to make sure, type in the name of the website on google ,and put in the word "scam" next to it and see if anything pops up.

I wouldn't.. People have to pay to put stuff on TV, so in other words.. They are making profit off of you in one way or another. It's almost always a scam.

i joined something like this a few month back and i thought it wouldbe good but no it isnot a scam but the time you have to spend doing it .it is NOT worth the bother.

hope this help:)

Source(s): experiance

they give your computer viruses and they ask for your adress. It could be a killer trying to scam you so he can come to your house. Or they hack your computer and leave you out of the question.

if you do this, be prepared to get a MONSTER LOAD of email spam!

they almost always ask for your email

i've taken several surveys and havent gotten smack out of them.

if you have a second email you dont usually use, thats the one you should give to them. otherwise, be prepared for a spam tsunami!

There is probably some catch to it where you pay. Websites are up to earn money.

usually there is a catch. don't ever take the 1s that ask 4 ur info cuz some tests give away ur info and sell ur info!

i wouldn't. it may give your computer viruses or something. wait and see the rest of the answers and see if anyone else has used it and gotten money.

no, its ALWAYS a scam. they will tell you at the end if you dont subscribe to one of their "friends" then you dont get anything. DONT DO IT

Oh, I'm sure it's legit.