Should I go for this?

I was watching TV the other day, and there was this thing saying that you can get money and prizes by taking surveys. I'm not sure if this is a scam or something, so I'm not sure if I should go on this website. (The website is bigspot.com) Should I go for it?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it is probably a scam. to make sure, type in the name of the website on google ,and put in the word "scam" next to it and see if anything pops up.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I wouldn't.. People have to pay to put stuff on TV, so in other words.. They are making profit off of you in one way or another. It's almost always a scam.

• 1 decade ago

i joined something like this a few month back and i thought it wouldbe good but no it isnot a scam but the time you have to spend doing it .it is NOT worth the bother.

hope this help:)

Source(s): experiance
  • 1 decade ago

they give your computer viruses and they ask for your adress. It could be a killer trying to scam you so he can come to your house. Or they hack your computer and leave you out of the question.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

if you do this, be prepared to get a MONSTER LOAD of email spam!

they almost always ask for your email

i've taken several surveys and havent gotten smack out of them.

if you have a second email you dont usually use, thats the one you should give to them. otherwise, be prepared for a spam tsunami!

• 1 decade ago

There is probably some catch to it where you pay. Websites are up to earn money.

• 1 decade ago

usually there is a catch. don't ever take the 1s that ask 4 ur info cuz some tests give away ur info and sell ur info!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i wouldn't. it may give your computer viruses or something. wait and see the rest of the answers and see if anyone else has used it and gotten money.

• 1 decade ago

no, its ALWAYS a scam. they will tell you at the end if you dont subscribe to one of their "friends" then you dont get anything. DONT DO IT

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh, I'm sure it's legit.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.