Was the band Hole worth the plastic it took to make their CD's?

What are your favorite songs?

Favorite Answer

hahahahaha!!...that's a good one! all my friends hate them...'Celebrity Skin' is a pretty catchy song...not good, but I don't really hate it...but, no, I don't think they're more than that, really, so probably it was a waste of plastic...just another way to keep contaminating our planet...and not just with the plastic! LOL :)

The fact that we are living and breathing and able to do all these things. The fact that we are not rocks and some divine coincidence made use who we are instead of some inorganic atom. The fact we can give things worth. We can categorise. Its all beautiful, the sight, the sound, the feel, the emotion, the taste. Even pain. We can feel that not many other things can. Pain may be painful, but we can feel it just as we can feel happy. Its amazing really that out of all of this we can do these things. Although it seems to suck sometimes its still wonderful. random fact: if you shoot a rabbit, it doesnt know why it feels pain, it doesn't register that there is an explanation, it just knows it feels pain and as a reaction will run away, even if its dying. Shoot a human (even if they did not know what a gun was) it would realise its something launched, have some sort or knowledge of what to do and so on. I dont think this was relevant but its written now... But if youre looking for one reason it would definitely be pie.

• Stan

My background is Beatles, Byrds, Kinks and Ventures.

I liked the first Hole album, (Live Through This) while many of my friends hated it.

I liked the arrangement of soft quiet passages to loud distorted ones....kind of along the lines of what Weezer started to do.

The 2nd CD just didn't have the same dynamics, but I've been thinking about giving it another listen.

Songs? Not sure without listening to it again, but there's not a bad song on that first CD, and I don't care what anyone says.

Source(s): 47 years of guitar

Yes

Jennifer's Body

Good Sister, Bad Sister

Teenage Whore

Babydoll

Loaded

Mrs. Jones

Pretty on the Inside/Clouds

I Think that I would Die

Dying

Violet

Berry

Garbadge Man

Plump

Turpentine

Retard Girl

Drown Soda

Be a Man

Just Do It.

etc

Source(s): Pretty on the Inside(That's their first album) and Live Through This are my fave albums of theirs.

Even though I hate Courtney Love I still like some of Hole's songs.

Celebrity Skin

Doll Parts

Miss World

The live through this cd was, the songs I liked are: Miss World, doll parts, I also liked from the celebrity skin cd, malibu

I'm not a fan of Hole, Courtney (though I'll admit I liked her on The People vs. Larry Flynt) or, for that matter, Kurt Cobain or Nirvana, still I think there's worse stuff that goes on plastic.

I guess most of 'em have been recycled anyway.

Live Through This was good when it came out. I can't listen to it now. The rest of the stuff Courtney Love has put out has been garbage. Lots of rumors about her not writing any of those songs. Knowing her and her attitude I wouldn't doubt it.

• Megan

Um, duh. Have you taken the time to listen to the lyrics Hole sings? Once you get past the nonsense, they're pretty amazing. And Courtney Love belts so offkey that it's actually pretty good. They're my all-time favorite band. I'm such a fangirl.

My favorite songs: Violet, Doll Parts, and Pretty On The Inside.

Personal opinion...It's not my kinda music so I say save the plastic help protect the ozone