I have a horse on howrse and i dont have any passes how do i train it fully?

And I've been on there for almost 80 days...

Favorite Answer

I generally train mine in dressage first as that's easy and you need a certain amount of dressage done to have any chance of winning comps, then you need to do the following (this is taken from my own EC forum)

If you are trying to blup your horse, here are the basics

♦ Horse to win 20 comps - this can be any area combined.

Although there currently is no trophy for the barrel races due to a glitch, this is still counted towards the 20 wins (1st place). If you are having problems winning races, try entering in the lowest skills required to enter or lowest purse if in gallop or trot. This doesn't guarantee a win, but it's more likely. It's also best to enter your horse in a race when the have little skills yet as they are also more likely to win and are not going up against the horses who are already blupped. If you are still having problems, try entering races that co-incide with the worst skills of your horse. Again, as they have little skills in that area, they are more likely to win.

♦ Horse to have top 3 skills bolded - this is done by entering comps that co-incide with your horses' top 3 skills as they gain skills from those races, rides and training. (if you don't know what they are, feel free to pm me on Howrse - the link to my page is on my profile here on Yahoo answers)

♦ Horse to be at least 10 years old. No horse can be at 100blup before this age and if your horse doesn't have a chronus timer, it may take a bit longer.

Source(s): http://www.howrse.com/centre/forum/sujet?id=192736... How to get passes for free http://www.howrse.com/centre/forum/sujet?id=192736... (NOTE: I'm pretty sure you need to be logged in to Howrse to see these and the links might not work when the site is in update mode - between 7-8am GMT)