What to get/do for my husband on our anniversary?

My husband and I will be celebrating our second year of marriage tomorrow. I want to do /get him something he'll really appreciate. He's so hard to buy for because if he wants something, he goes and gets it.

He's a well rounded man as in he has a slight feminine side. He LOVES to shop, decorate, and cook. For instance, he wanted a Crock Pot for Christmas but it had to be a stainless steel one, no flowers on it. I love this about him!

Anyway, maybe we could do something? It lands on a week night so nothing too crazy and it's gonna be hot outside.

Can you suggest something unique for this kind of man?

I can spend up to $200

(And no sex suggestions please, that we can do anytime)

I already posted this but in a less suitable category and got only a few responses

Favorite Answer

nobody knows your husband better than YOU. We here, complete strangers, cannot help. Thats why youre not getting any good answers.

My fiancee bought me a smoker/grill for my birthday a few years back and to this day it is one of the best gifts ever! It was a Char Griller. It has a smoker box and cast iron grates I have used the crap out of it. It cost about $170. If he already has a grill buy him all of the accessories and tools that you can think of!

dress up to the nines and go out dancing.

go on a hot air balloon ride

go sailing

go to an amusement park and act like teens in love

do something you used to do when you first started dating that you haven't done in a long while.

bubble bath for two...help each other get clean ;-)

make your own massage oil:

http://www.zandella.com/massage_oil_recipes.cfm#se...

(use a base oil, such as jojoba to combine all the essential oils)

instead of jojoba, i just use olive oil...it's cheaper and i can get it at walmart, but it still makes a good base oil.

open a bottle of wine are what ever he likes to

drink and give him a full body massage. he would really like that. all men like a nice quite evening when it comes to a massage. you can

buy a man anything at any time but a massage

don't come that often.

• Go to a local highway that is frequented by trannies. Pull off on the side of the road. Alert one of the trannies to come over to your car (wave a dollar bill or flick a quarter). Pay the tranny twenty bucks to videotape you "servicing" your John.

It will be the creepiest moment of your life. My wife and I loved it.

• Get him a half ounce of cocaine and a hooker.