Do we have to turn in our neighbors for having a fat child now?

I understand that the government will be offering a ransom for this information is there any truth to that?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Leelee
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

WTF??? What are you smoking?

• 1 decade ago

Uhm . .okay then. The government has to be the stupidest people on earth to make 'Being fat' illegal. They rather make eating at McDonalds illegal. Cause that's pretty much the source of all fat people. And other people have a bone growth problem which gives them the appearance of being fat, so I personally doubt that the government would do that.

• angel
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

if that where true then we would have to turn in half the population of michigan and every other state that is just a rumor. and even if such a thing where true i would not turn any one in for that although it could be consider child abuse to have an obese child but i think that would just be bad parenting in most case

• 1 decade ago

No. Unless the child is so obese that there are health issues, you don't need to turn them in to anyone. Maybe you could talk to the parents and suggest some activities for the child if you are friends.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Turn me in, I'll split the ransom with you.

• Msean
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Sounds like the easiest "Work From Home" idea ever.

I'd doubt the economic feasibility though. I don't think the Chinese would still hold our dollars if we ran a 10 Trillion dollar deficit.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Are they gona have KGB looking dudes come around from neighborhood to neighborhood and lure the fat kids onto their trucks with twinkies and M&Ms?

Source(s): If the government is really doing this im gona turn in my 2 friends for some fast cash.
  • 1 decade ago

Get a life and keep your nose out of peoples business

• 1 decade ago

If it is true and you actually turn in your neighbor for money, then you are a disgusting individual. Neighbor vs. Neighbor. Exactly what the government wants. We can't concentrate on the their crap they're doing when we are constantly bickering with each other.

Source(s): Common Sense
  • 1 decade ago

wow i have never heard of that before. But i dont think the government can do that because it would be discrimination. But im not completly sure who knows now days lol

you should go check out my questions

Source(s): meeee
  • 1 decade ago

It wouldn't surprise me. This country is going around the bowl,and down the hole.Sorry for the potty referance,I couldn't help it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.