Girl problem! long distance relationship issues?

So I go to school 5 and a half hours away from this girl i have been dating for a couple weeks. Were at the end of summer now and we talked and she said that she wants to try and make this work. My only issue is there a few clues i get the feeling this girl thinks making out with other guys drunk isnt being unfaithful . . . I want to know if how I go about talking to her about this or do i not? I can understand why she wouldnt want to make this work since its pretty new and were about to go back to college but she said she did and i want to too. I am just not the type of guy that tries to make thinks work and then gets drunk and makes out with other people. Am i being irrational or no? Please help me here and ask questions if it is unclear

she hasnt made out with anyone since we have been dating sure of that but i told a story of this guy i know making out with some girl not his gf and she asked was he drunk i said yes and she said well kinda cant blame him

Be up front and tell her exactly how you view this. If she doesn't respect that, I would break up. If she is making out with other guys there is more to come. Doing things under the influence of alcohol and drugs makes you less aware and liable to do things that you normally wouldn't. She is doing this now, what else is she going to do in the given situation? Can you trust her? Has she done this already?

I'm just saying that I would be very cautious about all this. My ex husband was just like her and he had affairs-not worth it.

Blessings

It is not okay to get drunk and make out with other people when you are in an exclusive relationship with someone. Talk to her about it. If she doesn't feel the same way you do, walk away from the relationship. She obviously isn't the one for you if you don't share the same morals and ethics.

Ohkay , making out wiff other guys is cheating.

You seriously should dump her and find another girl.

There's sooo many other woman out there who live by you.

It's not like you guys are getting married , so forget her.

long relationships suck and it will suck even more if you are having feelings about her fidelity so i suggest you just ask her and get to the bottom of it or u will be uncomfortable everytime she goes out and parties

Better you chat with her on computer and let her know every thing whatever want to say http://forex-keshab.blogspot.com/and how much you like her.

If you have that feeling all ready. leave her alone. she is trouble. You deserve better than that. You don't need that headache.