Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

Ramadan,why is everybody so mean to eachother?

why are you all like really mean and harsh on eachother there is so much hate between you all.its like war,why?

thats the problem its muslims against muslims its WAR!

• Amal
    Favorite Answer

I am not being mean. I'm like the nicest user here.

I like that question. Here's why:

Allah is = Peace

Syaithan is = Oposite of peace; destructions, fights, hurting - no love.

It is as simple as these.. Those who are with God will automatically be peacefull, and those who think he/she is with God but in reality do not receive and act peace is with Syaithan.

What ever is in their heart will determine the action. The action will determine a good muslim or not. Prophet of saw said: "proof it is you have iman (faith).

Just an example to easily understand: If you pour a cold water in the glass, then glass then will be cold. If you pour a hot water in the glass, the glass will then autimatically feel the hot. What ever is in it will determine..

Got it?

• mulvey

human beings truly don't comprehend the implications of their movements, maximum folk hate how they handle others yet nevertheless act horribly in the direction of them. i'm hoping sometime it may substitute, I hate how human beings might nicely be judged or hated for being different. i think of hates comes from jealousy or making them experience greater effective approximately themselves, i for my area can not see the different clarification. I asked an analogous question so in case you don't get what you're searching for, verify my solutions out. as long as you and that i and human beings think of roughly our movements and attempt to alter them right into a outstanding way, the international will slowly substitute.

• Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting the bull not to attack you because you're a vegetarian*

because they are of such a mind that when I post lyrics to a song that should mean something to them, they give me thumbs down:

Schism, by Tool:

I know the pieces fit cuz I watched them fall away

Mildewed and smoldering, fundamental differing,

Pure intention juxtaposed will set two lovers souls in motion

Disintegrating as it goes testing our communication

The light that fueled our fire then has burned a hole between us so

We cannot see to reach an end crippling our communication.

I know the pieces fit cuz I watched them tumble down

No fault, none to blame it doesnt mean I dont desire to

Point the finger, blame the other, watch the temple topple over.

To bring the pieces back together, rediscover communication.

The poetry that comes from the squaring off between,

And the circling is worth it.

Finding beauty in the dissonance.

There was a time that the pieces fit, but I watched them fall away.

Mildewed and smoldering, strangled by our coveting

Ive done the the math enough to know the dangers of a second guessing

Doomed to crumble unless we grow, and strengthen our communication

Cold silence has a tendency to atrophy any sense of compassion

Between supposed lovers

Between supposed lovers.

And I know the pieces fit.

bc this is a Muslim section. Religion of Peace, where did that come from?

well its cause its an internet forum, its normal

i used to go on this cell-phone forum and check new cell phones and even people used to fight on there lol

all of the windows mobile lovers were bashing the iphone lovers, it was hilarious

• ?

well,the palestininans have the same problem;if they keep fighting with each other like this,they will never come to a solution with Israel

Look in all honesty i only started this religion so i didnt have to get a job and i could live off saggy Khadijah money.

Once i had blown it all and she died. i realised i could get the poor and uneductated to keep me in power and most importantly women.

Lastly when i died i could not care less about it. My time spent in the caves was because it took me that long to stop laughing.

(Psst: let me tell you Aisha was as tight as a screaming boy's bottom)

• loool cos we love each other so much

(not joking :P)