What system is better Xbox 360 or a Playstation 3?

CHOOSE ONE and please list ur reasons!!, THANKS!! =))

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well personally I like the 360

Its $300

It has way more games

It has gears of war and Halo

It will have exclsive content for COD Moddern warfare 2

It will have natal when It comes out

It will have twitter and facebook

It has netflix

It has xbox live wich is Like 40 for a year and is a better internet connection

They have left for dead

They have bioshock

The controler is more comfortable like for call of duty you hold a trigger instead ofclicking the joystick.

It still has very good graphics dispite not being blue ray, and not being blue ray means they can sell the games cheeper.

non blue tooth head sets

• 1 decade ago

hey michael b, ps3 has to be doing something right if you keep on taking our games! i own a ps3, and i'm not going to lie, it's an amazing system, (i got one because my ps2 got stolen). but this week i'm going to get a 360 for 2 reasons. 1. i want left 4 dead lol and 2. just about everyone i know has a 360. so, i love the ps3 it has great games (that the 360 keeps on taking) but 360 is cheap and has good games (and rrod) so in the end the choice is up to you if you're thinking of purchasing one, it's one decision where you won't go wrong. =D

• 1 decade ago

i own ps3 and personally hate 360.

i enjoy the online play..and its free you dont have to pay...you can send messages..chat in chatrooms while you play..walk around and meet people on playstation home...360 tried to be like the wii...with their little mini person creator crap..but playstation has been orginal and that is personally why i think ps3 is better

• 1 decade ago

360 messes up sometimes but has some great shooting games and ps3 has better graphics and the blu ray player but doesnt have some shooting games like halo, left 4 dead, gears of war, etc.. so i'd say 360

Source(s): i have a 360
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

if you have the money, PS3

has blue ray and smooth handling

• 1 decade ago

PS3

Source(s): 360 has too many problems
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.