Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysHalloween · 1 decade ago

Halloween Activities 4 Kids Before Halloween MN?

My son and I are both in a wedding on Oct. 31. It will be fun but a bummer for him because no costume and no tricks or treats. I am looking for activities in MN that are before Oct. 31. This way we can have our Halloween early this year. He is 2 years old so I am wondering if there is something at the MN Zoo or Como or Mall of America?

Favorite Answer

My mom used to hide candy around our house and my and my younger brothers would go around the house and try to find it. I hope this helps!

i'm a newborn and that i consume all i can until finally it is going undesirable. I stay in a small city so there are no enormous problems and it continually is candy from the save needless to say. i don't flow trick or treating anymore because of the fact all the good costumes i've got already had and not one of the shops even have any now. The final time I went replaced into 2 years in the past.