Whats The MOST EMBARRASSING thing you've done in public?

Tell me. Don't Be shy. what i did was slip at walmart and I was wearing a skirt so every one got to see my pink undies...

Favorite Answer

Getting drunk when younger and doing the treak.

When I was little I was at Walmart with my mom, I got kinda lost wandering in the toys aisle. So there's this lady that looks exactly like my mom from the back, and I run up to her and hug her. She turns around and has this puzzled look on her face then shook me off. I heard my mom calling me from the back, with this amused grin on her face. I was so embarassed and everyone was staring at me!

There was also this time when I sneezed in class and I didn't have a tissue so there was this snot bubble, and everyone's mouths were open(even my teacher's!). I covered my nose and ran up and tried to find a tissue. I was only seven so I was still young. I always carry tissues in my pocket now!

i was gettin head in the hall and got caught